[Fwd: Moss TR4 sway bars]

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, wilhelme@mossmotors.com
Subject: [Fwd: Moss TR4 sway bars]
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 21:50:32 -0700
Hi and thanks for the clarification Eric. I want to forward it to the
list, all should see it.

And, I stand corrected. Without digging out all the receipts, I'm not
100% certain where I bought this particular sway bar a couple years ago
when I started my project... I was spending more than a few dollars with
several vendors at the time, including Moss... I should have said "some
vendors", not singled out Moss...

Anyway, the Addco kit I got had TR6 instructions with it. It is not the
"factory replica" kit, I know. ISTR the factory sway bar was 5/8 or
9/16" & I was looking for the 3/4", as in the Addco kit. I'll take your
word that the kit Moss offers is specifically engineered to fit TR4's,
because I don't have any personal experience with it.

I guess my only excuse is that Moss is one of the first to come to mind
when I think of vendors! (NFI, etc.)

Again, thanks for your help.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.