SE PA Engine Rebuild Shop

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SE PA Engine Rebuild Shop
From: frandrum@voicenet.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:55:56 US/Eastern
Hi Losters,

My apology if this already hit the list.  I sent it earlier but it never
appeared in my
mail as sent.

The TRF round trip from Bucks County to the party (and a great one it was)
convinced my
son and I that it is time to pull the 72 Spit engine for a major overhaul.  We
just burned
too much oil.  That coupled with the oil being blown from every possible point
on the
engine because of the high crankcase and valve cover pressure makes it obvious
that we
need rings.

We would appreciate any info the list can provide on good speed shops or
rebuild mechanics
in the Delaware Valley area.  We are also committed to doing whatever else we
can to the
engine to get out as much of the potential that is in it.

Please keep those cards and letters coming in folks.  Thanks a lot

Frank
Drummond

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/