TR4(a) owners ( delete if your crabby today)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4(a) owners ( delete if your crabby today)
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:57:02 EDT
    Hey, it's been a great year, I paid off the 5 year loan on my TR4a this
month and have been able to put 1,400 miles on it this summer. As a mostly
list lurker, it seems there are more and more TR4(a) owners out there.
Everytime I see the six-pack TR6 stuff I wonder why nobody has put together a
TR4(a) sub group. I love all Triumphs but I am obviously mostly focused on
the TR4(a). Maybe nobody can come up with a cool name like the 6-Pack. Any
idea's or interest? I'm ready to order hats and T-shirts ( ha ha )

                                        May the 4's be with you
                                        Dave

        PS. It's raining here, I guess I'm a little bored