TR-4A for sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-4A for sale
From: "Mike & Mary Smith" <msmithnc@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:35:14 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, it's time for me to become a DPO.  CTC57208LO is for sale.  $5000
firm, located in Asheville NC.  I bought the car in pieces out of two barns
almost 10 years ago, spent several years learning as I put it together, have
driven it about 4000 miles, and can no longer support it in the manner to
which it deserves to become accustomed.

Engine rebuilt, new wire wheels, new top, amateur paint job and body work,
needs to be rewired (you'll be amazed at both my electrical ingenuity and
ingenuousness)

Thanks,

Mike in Asheville
TR-4A CTC57208LO (for sale)