Re: TR3 Wiring

To: James Fowler <jFowler@mail.southeast.cc.nc.us>
Subject: Re: TR3 Wiring
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:04:17 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If you've got both sides of the coil hooked up, and the points are
closed, then one side of the coil is connected to ground and you won't
read any voltage there. Where the white wire attaches depends on the
vehicle polarity. In the original positive ground set up, it connects to
the - terminal. If you've converted to negative ground, it connects to
the + terminal.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -