leaking from the car

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: leaking from the car
From: J&E <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 07:34:18 -0500
Subject: RE: TR4 jacking - watch out!

I like both those terms. Besides, with LBC's, it's somewhat expected,
isn't
it? Takes us back to the old saying that if your British car isn't
leaking
oil it's a worse sign than if it is leaking - because that means it's
OUT of
oil! Cheers, JD
Hi List!
        Many of my club members find this true, to the point that they carry a
carpet & place it under the car when they park their car on another
persons private driveway. Some use the oil spot size as their dipstick
for when to add more oil  :>). I guess it's just a nice way of saying,
"I respect your home & thank you for inviting me".  -Cosmo Kramer