Re: % Off when selling parts?

To: "J&E" <ebk@buffnet.net>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: % Off when selling parts?
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 12:07:50 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well when you consider that TRF gives 35 to 45% off all the time, then
consider it's a used piece, and you should take another 25% off, then the
discounted price is about 62 1/2% of the original price, now some items will
not carry this much of a disc. such as O/D, long tranny shafts, items that
are no longer made or available, then whatever the 2 partys agree on, this
stuff about 50% of the new price is a joke as far as I'm concerned, it is
not a new piece, you have no guarantee, and it is coming from a used parts
vendor, sometimes they are called junk yards.  "FT"

 Hi List!