TR-6 Trailing arm question

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 Trailing arm question
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 12:58:04 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello all,

I noticed on one of my trailing arms that the rubber stopper broke inside
the arm. I tried to drill it out and I can't see to drill a hole through the
bolt. I have another trailing arm that I thought I can use and while trying
to remove the old bushings, I lost control of my drill and scraped the inner
part of the bushing hole. My question is...Is my trailing arm useless now?
Can I still use it even though I have a noticable gash inside the hole? Will
it affect the stability if the trailing arm?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick