Re: TR6 Carb Problem

To: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Carb Problem
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:12:29 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Jeff,

Have you checked to see if you have gas in the tank?  Are you getting gas to
the carbs?  Pull the fuel line from both carbs and crank the engine to see
if you're getting fuel to the carbs.  If not see if you're getting fuel to
the fuel pump by pulling the line apart right before it goes into the fuel
pump (usually there's a fuel filter installed right there).  Gas should flow
freely from the tank and out the line you just pulled.

Bud