TRF: S&H clarification

Subject: TRF: S&H clarification
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 13:35:57 -0600
TRF supporters:

A clarification to my post in re the $7 S&H charge that showed up on my receipt
with my $3.50 SU mix-adjusting wrench. Today John at TRF explained that they
bill S&H once -- when they ship the first item -- but it covers the other
backordered items as well, so I wouldn't have been charged for the other two
items I ordered at the same time. My bad.

He mentioned that he tries to clarify that when a customer places a phone
backorder, then he gave me free shipping for the handful of small items in my
new order (thanks to the list, the gas smell after filling the tank was easy to
diagnose, and the gaskets weren't backordered either <g>). Good guys overall.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO