Incredible Touring Weather!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Incredible Touring Weather!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:23:19 EDT
Hi List,

The weather doesn't get much better than this in the Northeast for early
September...what a change from Labor Day Weekend.....all of sudden we have
nights in the mid 40's; days barely touching 70; no humidity; and almost no
clouds...yippee....I think I'll take another 30 minute drive (the long way)
after work to pick up some corn at the farm stand just a few miles down the
road....it'll give my wife another opportunity to ask me what took so
long....snicker, snicker:)

Cheers,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (basking in the sun!)