TRF TR6 Wood Dash Panels

Subject: TRF TR6 Wood Dash Panels
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 07:45:39 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
List,

I just received my new wood dash from TRF Friday....nice wood, but the
finish is nowhere close to original.  It has one thin (very thin) coat of
satin urethane only.  It sort of looks like formica...not the thick rich
finish I'm used to seeing on TR6 wood dashes.

Has anyone purchased a TRF dash and  "supplemented" the finish to make it
appear more original?  I'm open to suggestions here.  TRF says this is their
standard finish.  I have already suggested that they change their standard
finish to more closely match the original.

Regards,

Chad Jester