Re: Silicon gasket: Justin's pre-conditioning

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Silicon gasket: Justin's pre-conditioning
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:10:02 -0500
I can attest to the fact that skipping this step will leave you with a
gasket nearly an inch too long. After having  this ruined gasket on the
shelf for some 18 months, I sectioned it and used Permatex to put it back
together. Too nice to just throw out!

Bob Kramer
TR4, TR4A, TR6, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net