British Invasion forecast

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Invasion forecast
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:55:20 -0700 (PDT)
Well after a wet and cool summer here in Vermont the
weather during this past week has been absolutely
spectacular.  After last year's British Invasion gully
washer it's just what we need to continue throughout
the weekend right?

Not so fast Triumphant ones!

It's clouding up outside my window right now and the
temperature is dropping.  Let's just say that everyone
who's planning on coming up for this huge and popular
three day event should pack that jacket and apply a
little Rain-X before making the drive.

Safe motoring to all - I'll see you when you get here.

And of course Phil Barnes will be in attendance - why
wouldn't he?  He's got to defend his trophy from last
year!

Joe Merone
CF18928