Fw: Amphicar

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Amphicar
From: "ronald babbitt" <rbtr3a@flintemc.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:28:56 -0400
Carl before I entered the world of triumphs a friend owned a red amphicar,
we used to run that car in and out of a lake that was  part of the apartment
complex where we lived.  We enjoyed showing off the abilities of  that car.
He later tried to sell it to me for only a few hundred. At that time I knew
it had a triumph engine but had no idea of the cars place in history.
Oh the missed opportunities that seem to just get by.  I had just bought my
tr3a.
Ronnie Babbitt
1960 tr3a
ts71887l