Re: TR6 hardtop--don't laugh

To: Adam Turner <turner@turner.se>, "list, triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 hardtop--don't laugh
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 09:31:37 -0600

The Roadster Factory had NOS TR-6 hardtops in stock the last time I
checked. $2000 (plus truck freight) will buy you the whole kit- steel
shell, chrome trim , rubber seals, mounting hardware, headliner, and a
reprint of the factory instruction booklet.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com