Re: Who has a good Gauge Rebuilding service?

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who has a good Gauge Rebuilding service?
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:51:39 EST
In a message dated 11/5/2000 3:50:08 PM Mountain Standard Time,
vafred@erols.com writes:

<<  I am looking for some input by the group as to who to send a "Bulb" type
 > temp gauge for rebuild.

 I can tell you who not to send it to === "Nissonger's" === they have had a
 friends for almost 3 months now, and they are running out of excuses as to
 why it has not been returned, this place has really gone bad since Mr.
 Nissonger sold out 2 years ago.  "FT"

Fred;
Tell your friend to get the gauge back and send it to MOMA, 1321 2nd. NW
Albuquerque 505-766-6661.  They were doing a set of gauges for AL Moss the
last time I was in.  Margaret Lucas is the owner.  A family run business is
sometimes easier to work with.  I've had good luck with them anyway.

Bob Paul
Corrales NM
59 TR3
55 TR2