Re: Seeking advice on TR6 inertial reel seatbelts

To: Cregg Cowan <cowan@erg.sri.com>
Subject: Re: Seeking advice on TR6 inertial reel seatbelts
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 06:49:12 -0500
Cregg:

I originally put inertia belts in my '70 TR6 but didn't like them
since they took away my ability to put the driver's seat all the way
back
(I mounted the real at the base of the b-post). I sold these and  got
the standard three point belts which I feel very safe in and are
much better suited for the 6.

Just my opinion.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA