RE: Tire Pressure (No LBC)

Subject: RE: Tire Pressure (No LBC)
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:29:38 -0800
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Steve :

Actually, that is an entirely different non-problem.  The pressure molded into
the sidewalls is a maximum pressure for the tire, while the sticker on the car
is a recommended pressure.  You should have no problem if you use Volvo's
recommended tire pressure for your car, since that is less than Michelin's
maximum pressure for the tire you have.

Almost all passenger cars have a recommended tire pressure that is less than
the tire maker's maximum.  Your TR3A did, too <g>

Randall