RE: Top Installaton

To: "'James Fowler'" <jfowler@mail.southeast.cc.nc.us>
Subject: RE: Top Installaton
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:56:58 -0500
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Go very slowly.. Measure everything at least three times before you punch
holes.  Measure/confirm/punch only one hole at a time.  (you can do an
initial measurement and mark all - but re-confirm your measurement after you
have put in the preceding snap).

I worked from the center out on both the front and back.  If I remember
right, there is not a snap directly in the middle, but locate the middle and
get the correct spacing for the first two (center) then work toward the
outer corners. Each time I made my final mark, I "installed" the top with
the snaps that I had already put in place; stretched the top as needed and
then made the mark.

But, I'll say again...  measure several times before you make the hole.
(BTDT :^(

Carl