Re: TR3 Silent Block Installation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Silent Block Installation
From: "Mike Kitchener" <mikek@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:22:46 +0100
Cc: suhring@lancnews.infi.net
Date sent:              Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:27:52 -0500
From:                   suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject:                TR3 Silent Block Installation
Send reply to:          suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>

 I did this some years ago so hope that my memory is OK .
Start by thoroughly cleaning the spring eye then leave the spring in
the sun or somewhere hot.Check and  clean the outer metal bush
& put it in the deep-freeze for about 20 minutes.Then you grease
the spring eye and quickly press in the bush with a vice or pull it in
with a long bolt & nut with plain washers.
Good luck.