Fwd: NOOOOOO......

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: NOOOOOO......
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:28:37 -0800
>cheers (he says in a most dejected way),
>frank
>73 tr6 with severe engineitis.

Well Frank, I will tell you a little story, sometime in the not too
distant future you will find yourself sitting in your TR6, a warm
Spring Day, clear blue sky, white puffy clouds, and as you engage the
starter and the engine starts cleanly and settles into a contented
purr.  You will then engage the clutch and start off down a winding
country road.  About this time with the wind in your hair, the smell
of leaking oil in your nostrils, and the throaty roar of a vintage
exhaust in your ears you will reflect on the process, the agony, the
disapointments.  Throw back your head and laugh and say to yourself...

        "I wonder what the poor folks are doing right now"!

Cheers

--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily