Refinishing Triumph Wood Fascia Panels (Dashboards)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Refinishing Triumph Wood Fascia Panels (Dashboards)
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:34:56 -0500
Cc: "Douglas Frank" <frank@zk3.dec.com>
this tells u how to refinish your own fascia or i believe that u can buy =
just the new  veneer from www.triumphparts.com

 http://www.vtr.org/maintain/fascia-refinishing.html

i refinished my and it came out great, i had to reglue some of the =
plywood because it had separated. rubber gaskets for the guages i got =
from the roadsterfactory.

I was at a british car show in conn. this summer and i believe this =
fellow had separate panels to replace your old  veneer face.

regards
al salvatore

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Refinishing Triumph Wood Fascia Panels (Dashboards).url]