Steering wheel

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Steering wheel
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 21:48:51 -0500
Thanks to all who replied to my steering wheel post but,,,,
I'm now looking at the wheels in Victoria British. Both the wood &
leather wheel seem to be a good buy. The price is about $200.00 w/the
hub adapter & Triumph Logo. They are also made in England.
I am leaning toward the Mahogany wheel but it's only available in 13". I
think it's a little small. I not as worried about turning the wheel but
will it look to small for the car and will it block my view of the
gauges?
Thanks as always,
Mitch
Oceanside, NY