RE: Piggott

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: RE: Piggott
From: Corey_Sherman@lotus.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:53:03 -0500 V5_11302000 SHIMMER |November 30, 2000) at 12/06/2000 10:52:04 AM
Cc: CarlSereda@aol.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
I picked up the new Piggott book at HaleyMotorSports (no financial
interest). Fast service and very good price. Item # 5291 - "Original
Triumph TR4/4A/5/6" by B. Piggott (Hrdbd, 128 pgs, 200 color ill.) - $34.00
plus $4.50 P&P

http://www.haleymotorsports.com/BKTR10.html

 corey_sherman@lotus.com (not the car company)
1971 TR6

>===== Original Message From CarlSereda@aol.com =====
>Brian'
>wouldn't you know it I bought a used 1st edition for $20+ just a year ago
-
>Is the new one at Haynes site you menetioned a whole lot better?
>I really like the 1st edition and am trying to justify buying this later
2nd
>edition - when I still have a couple thousand dollars still to go for car
>parts..

Carl,

I'm confused.  I was talking about a Haynes "vintage hardcover reprint" of
their long time available Workshop Manual for TR2-TR4A.

At the same time it seems... Bill Piggott has issued a second edition of
his
beautiful "Original TR" coffee table book with 250 more pictures and 30
more
pages.  I will order the the new 2nd edtion ASAP and sell or giveaway the
1st
edition I have. The Bill Piggott book is my bible for restoration
information.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com