Re: TR6 Triumph badge placement

To: slevine@toucan.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Triumph badge placement
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:47:04 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Sorry Sandy, I missed that, what do you exactly want?  I can take a
picture of mine (it is in the paint shop, so the badge is off and you can
see the holes) if you want.

Joe Burlein

On Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:48:38 -0800 Sandy Levine <slevine@toucan.com>
writes:

> thought I would try this again as I had no previous reply. can
> anyone help
> with the exact location of the Triumph badge that goes on the rear
> valance
> above the right tail lamp assembly for a 70 TR6
> thanks
>
> --
> Sandy Levine
> 70 TR6 - almost there

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!