TR6 spring fatigue

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 spring fatigue
From: Paul Mitchell <paul-m@mweb.co.za>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:59:48 +0200
Thanks to the many people who told me not to dirve my TR6 with a broken
valve spring. I've now got it out. Strange, it oooks just like the
broken spring I pulled from my clutch master cylinder about 5 months
ago. Anyone else suffering from TR6 spring fatigue?

While it's off the road waiting for a new spring, I'm going to take the
opportunity to fix the dodgy injector and the overdrive switch. At the
risk of inviting shipwright's, anything else I can usefully do with
rocker cover and rocker shaft out?

Paul