Chat- Thanks to everyone 6-> 4/A car

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chat- Thanks to everyone 6-> 4/A car
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:57:51 -0500
Hi List!
        I want to say thanks to all of you that responded to my post about the
possablity of putting a TR6 engine in my TR4/A car. I will go with the
flow & Not install the 6 cyl. engine in my TR4/A car. With all the
responding to individuals & deleating of messages [ old computor- if too
much is saved then I have problems; therefore, deleate to make room], I
know that i deleated one message that was a lead that I wish to have
followed. So Thanks to everyone again, in case I missed thanking anyone.
        Rick- call me!  -Cosmo Kramer