RE: Clutch : TR 3

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch : TR 3
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:07:43 +0200
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Thanks to Michael , Greg , James , Paul , Steven , Dave , Randall , Mike ,
Richard and everyone else who responded with advice or words of
encouragement . Even the few jokes were appreciated . Thanks guys :-)

I will be on annual leave from the 18 December 2000 to 12 January 2001 and
will look into it more closely during that time . Maybe it's time for a
complete TR 3 restoration .

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398071 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0839989744
Fax 012 - 3398201
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .