Bob Pilling, Jacksonville, Florida

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bob Pilling, Jacksonville, Florida
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:53:36 EST
For those of you on the list who know Bob Pilling.

It is with great sadness that I must inform you that Bob passed away
yesterday.  He had returned home from church complaining of stomach upset.
He went out on the porch to relax and then had a massive heart attack.  By
the time the para-medics arrived there was nothing they could do.

He will be sorely missed by all of us in the Triumph Club of North Florida.
He was truly a fine friend and a great member of the "Triumph family."

As of this moment there are no details regarding services.  I will let you
know off-list if anyone wants more information.

Art Kelly