Re: Borg & Beck-Education to the List

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Borg & Beck-Education to the List
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:19:42 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, pethier@isd.net, fot@autox.team.net
joe and group, there has always been a problem with using
remanufactured clutches.  when we ran our service business, sometines
customers would insist on the rebuilt clutch.  after they paid to have
it removed because it would drag or something, the cost was nver a
factor.  borg and beck are good units. just don't use rebuilt.  you
also ahve to watch what comes out of package. since many of the
european clutch mg\fg's merged into Luk, you could get a qh disc with
a laycock plate.

ted