Re: Paint stripping ( longer than planned)

To: rgreene@whoi.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint stripping ( longer than planned)
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:41:14 EST
Bob...a question for you if you will indulge me
.
When you removed the fenders from the tub did you notice any sealer that was
used between them? When I removed the fenders on my 250 there was definitely
sealer used but I have no way of knowing if it was factory-applied or applied
by a previous owner at some point in time.

Did you put sealer between them when you reinstalled the fenders?
Thanks in advance, and Happy Holidays...
Larry M
TR250