Heading to Australia -

To: "TRlist (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heading to Australia -
From: "Picard, Pierre" <Pierre@incognito.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:56:07 -0800
With a hint of winter in the air here, it is time for a change.

I've packed up the TR6 that is in restoration. Parts are all in boxes in the
loft. Pulled a sheet over the tub and frame to keep the dirt off for the
time being. My trusty red TR6 is soundly hibernating in the garage after one
last drive with the top down. Battery is on the trickle charger. Time to say
goodbye to the list for a while.

It's time to head over/across/down to Australia for a few months. I'm off on
Sunday for an 20 hour flight.... A little beach time, hanging ten on a
couple of waves, a few dives, some sailing, a little sightseeing, a
walkabout or two... a ride in a PI RHD TR6....

I would appreciate hearing from local TR enthusiasts when I'm "Down Under".
I'd love to visit and share stories about cars, life, travel ideas and
Australia over a beer or three. I'll be in Melbourne for the first couple of
weeks, getting reacquainted with my girlfriend. After those couple of weeks,
the real adventure begins.

Best way to reach me will be through Email at canadapierre@yahoo.com

I'll be reachable after the 21st at 03-407-956-107 on a mobile.

Seasons best to one and all and I'll miss my daily dose of Triumph stuff.

Cheers,

Pierre Picard
74 TR6 - restoration on hold - covered up now
74 TR6 - rusty but fast and reliable - hibernating for a few
75 TR6 - only the frame is left now....
canadapierre@yahoo.com