Re: Body Question

To: pbitton@axess.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body Question
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:56:51 EST
Patrick....
There was a thread awhile back on this very substance.
The best answer I remember (I kept a hard copy of the thread) was from Dave
Terrick in Winnipeg...or Winterpeg as he calls it.
"I have sourced dumdum in Winnipeg and have a decent supply. A box cost me
about $10 if I recall. It is a plastiscene like material that does not
harden, and is used under the washer of a nut/bolt/washer combo to prevent
moisture. Any time you remove a bolt and there is a white gummy stuff, that
is what it is. It works well."

You might check with a body shop for sourcing the stuff. It probably has a
brand name...
Hope this helps....
Larry M