Re: Air powered valve holding tool

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air powered valve holding tool
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:36:46 -0600
Randall,
You can make your own for about $10.  Go to you nearest Sears store and buy
the 16 inch Air tool attachment hose.Then go to your favorite auto parts
store and buy an antifoul adapter for spark plugs and the appropriate quick
connect for your hose, along with a roll of teflon thread sealing tape.
Assembly is required. 8^)  You just made uour own pressure hose adapter  and
can use it with in the next 2 hrs, not wait for the thing to arrive in the
mail after your check or Paypal has done it's thing.

Larry