Iowan trying to locate a TR4A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Iowan trying to locate a TR4A
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:44:05 -0600
It appears that this may not have gone through last night, or again
this afternoon ... my apologies if you receive it more than once.

I received a couple of messages from a gentleman here in Iowa who is
looking either to be reunited with a long-lost 1966 solid axle TR4A,
or to purchase one like it.  See details of the car below.

I'm passing them on to the list, as this is probably the single best
resource out there for this type of thing.

Please reply to Terry at crchewchew@yahoo.com   or  tchew@anderson-bogert.com

Thanks everybody -- and be safe this weekend (nasty storm in the
midwestern United States).

Dan