Stag brakes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stag brakes
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:27:04 EST
Hi list,
     Got a quick question. Why would the brakes feel great one minute and
have no pressure the next? It doesnt feel like air in the lines and I think I
put a whole quart of Castrol through them. Could it have something to do with
the power assist? Could it be the pressure differential warning switch? There
are no leaks I can find and the Fluid level has not dropped.Any thoughts
would be a help. Thanks.
     Also, in a Feb. / March 2000 issue of Triumph World I saw an ad for
Monarch. The say they have an aftermarket rear disc brake set for the Stag.
Has anyone put on one of these kits? Do they have a web site? Agian any info
would be great. Thanks.

Paul