RE: New Spitfire Owner

To: "Raoul Rodriguez" <raoul@calweb.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Spitfire Owner
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:14:47 -0500
The list archives are located at
http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=triumphs You can search and get
posts from the past.
Welcome to the list

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Raoul Rodriguez
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 10:09 PM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Spitfire Owner

Howdy,

My name is Raoul Rodriguez, and I thought I would introduce
myself to the list.  I recently purchased a '73 spitfire,
and after browsing around the net a bit, I discovered
the existence of this mailing list.  I have "lurked" for
about a day or so before jumping in with my questions and
curious misunderstandings. :)

First, before I get too deep into asking for help or advice,
is there a FAQ that is maintained on the list?  That way
I won't ask the same questions every Spitfire newbie asks...

As for me, I have been kicking around on computer nets for
the better part of 2 decades... and my "new" car has been
around for almost 3.  I can do a decent amount of work on
cars, and so far, it looks like the Spitfire is going to be
a nice "semi-project" to keep me occupied.

I am in the US Army, and am currently stationed in Hawaii.

So, that covers the introductions on my part...  And after
I see if there is a FAQ, then I'll get deep into my
questions. :)

Thanks.

Raoul