FOR SALE: 1972 GT-6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net |September 22, 2000) at 12/21/2000 10:13:35 AM
Subject: FOR SALE: 1972 GT-6
From: <don.combee@us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:12:55 -0500
Sorry for the brain fart....my area code is 813

Don

don.combee@us.pwcglobal.com on 12/21/2000 09:45:51 AM

Please respond to don.combee@us.pwcglobal.com
To:   triumphs@autox.team.net
cc:

Hi all...:)

Thanks to John Moore/Tampa for introducing me to this List.  As a first
order of business, I am posting a classified for selling my GT-6.

Here's the info....I hope you can pass it along to any groups/persons that
may be interested.

'72 Triumph GT-6
Does not run, needs pretty much all major parts rebuilt.
It's been sitting in a garage for approx. 19 years.
The wheels do not turn, so a flatbed will be necessary.

This car was purchased with a blown head gasket and was never repaired to
running status.  I bought it while owning 2 Spitfires with the intention of
making it my "show" car. Unfortunately, I've not been able to get the
funds/motivation to start the process and have finally realized (after my
wife's urging) that it would be best to sell her (the car, not my wife) and
let someone else realize their dream of having one of the sweetest Triumphs
on the road.

The car is located in Tampa, FL and is available to be looked at by any
prospective buyer at almost any time.  I currently do not have a digi-pic,
but may be able to get one after the new year.

My contact numbers are as follows:

wrk: (813) 348-7798
hm: (813) 932-7558
cell: (813) 334-9928