Re: COMING TO HOUSTON

To: ajester@kscable.com
Subject: Re: COMING TO HOUSTON
From: Tom Wagner - Program Manager <Tom.W.Wagner@central.sun.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:51:39 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Tom.W.Wagner@central.sun.com, zink@pdq.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Chad:

> Well Chad you said if anyone was working on a TR6 or a Herald, but all I
> have is a poor little old Spitfire and I have it all  most completely
> restored.  Besides which I live way up near the Woodlands.  Quite a ways
> from The Galleria area.
>
> Larry

Well some of us travel a lot and do not see
this list much, like once in 3 weeks.

But Larry is correct in the Galleria is a long
ways away and I only go down there for work.

I am way out in Tomball about 30 mi. from down there
and this time of year no one wants to go near the Galleria.

I am not sure when you are coming, but during the
break(Christmas to New Years) I am taking the car
(72 TR 6) into to be bead blasted and then off to
the body shop for a paint job and fixing some rust
spots.

Then it is on to the finishing of the interior for the MGB.
Well have a nice time, but we are suppose to be cold
down here with temps in the 50's, anything below 60 is cold
here and we can't play golf.

Thanks

Tom Wagner
72 TR 6