More TR4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More TR4
From: Dietmar Schlei <dschlei@pressenter.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:50:51 -0600
I would like to thank everybody for all the good advise with the chrome
insert for the windshield.  I think I will wait for warm weather and lots
of hot sunshine to soften the gasket!

I have another question:  What is the best way to loosen the bold that
connects the fan to the crankshaft.  I mean that bold that is also used for
the hand crank.  I need to take the timing cover off to replase the gasket
because of lots of oil leak, but have no idea how to get that bolt loose.

Any good advise out there?  Please help!

Happy Holidays to all on the list!

Dietmar