Head Identification

To: "TriumphTeam" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Head Identification
From: "Mark Meany" <mark@basecamp.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:09:47 -0500
Hello Listers,

I've been a list lurker for a few months now & let me just say I thoroughly
enjoy the obvious camaraderie expressed by you all.

A question: I'm trying to ascertain what cylinder head I have on my 4A which
appears to be a hodge podge of various models. The casting number which I've
seen on other heads in between the spark plugs has been obliterated
(probably intentionally). The part number which appears to be stamped at the
top RH side on edge next to the manifold is 305225. The characters A112 also
appear elsewhere on the head. My fantasy is that is some custom forlorn,
high performance head; it's more likely from a tractor! The numbers don't
seem to match any ID charts I've seen. Any insight is appreciated.

Regards,

Mark Meany
Keene, NH
TR4A CTC 62486