Re: dupage swap meet

To: "Gary Nafziger" <naffy@netins.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dupage swap meet
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 07:54:40 -0600
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>

> has this  meet been held in the past??

yes.

> Is it a big meet?

Last year there were about 100 vendors in my estimation.

> I have some parts
> to sell and am wondering if a drive from iowa would be worthwhile?

Most of the stuff there for sale is MG stuff (the meet is sponsored by the
MG club), however, last year there was more TR stuff there than in previous
years.

You could always list the stuff you want to sell on this list and then if it
sells, you won't have to make the drive.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U with A type o/d since 1983
TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58 now improved to mid pack
Highland Park, IL