Re: Interesting fact when cars won't start

To: <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting fact when cars won't start
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:11:54 EST
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey;

Didn't mean to start a techno-war with my offhand remark about the two car's
I've owned that experienced computer failure! Trevor took exception to my
unsubstantiated comment that 95% of the ignition problems in today's cars are
computer related. It was stated "tongue in cheek" just as Dick O'Kanes's
quote that "carburettor is a French word that means...leave it alone"  I'm
surprised we didn't get comments from Montreal about my lack of knowledeg
about the translation of French! It's called humor, irony and conversation.

My GT6+ has an electronic ignition so I don't set points anymore.

Greg Wolf