Re: Air tools (no LBC)

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air tools (no LBC)
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:53:22 -0600
Ingersol Rand makes a good impact gun for about $100.  I picked mine up at
Home Depot.  I just bought my son a set of DeVillbiss air tools from Harbor
Freight, 1/2 drive gun, 3/8 ratchet, extension and sockets all in a blow
molded case.  I also gave him my 5 hp Craftsman compressor.  They should
work well together, and maybe he'll leave my tools alone, yeah right.

Larry