Re: 1996 Cavalier (non-LBC)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1996 Cavalier (non-LBC)
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 00:30:18 EST
Dan,
I had real good luck running Chevron with Techroline in my fuel injected 142
Volvo - the car always seemed to not run as good with other gas brands and
Chevron was promoting it's gas as one that cleans carbs and fuel injection
systems...
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

My question, however, is: what the heck is a fuel injection system
flush?  I've been driving and working on cars for a long time, and
have never heard of such a thing, at least not beyond the $2.99
bottle of "cleaner" crap you pour in with your gas.  Also -- wouldn't
the use of detergent gasoline render such a procedure unnecessary?
Thanks
Dan  <<