Re: TR6 Aftermarket Wheels Identification

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Aftermarket Wheels Identification
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:20:44 -0700
Cc: <Herald948@aol.com>
Irv,

I was looking back at some pics I took at VTR99 of similar wheels on a TR4
and of Andy Mace's wheels on his race spit and I think the wheels on eBay
are different.  They do not have that extra reinforcement ring right around
the lugs that the AR wheels do.  That doesn't mean they AREN'T AR wheels
just that they're not the same as the AR wheels I've seen.

Andy, are yours AR wheels?   They look the same as the ones I saw on a TR4
(George Foster? I think) and he told me his were ARs.

Later
Bud