Re: DIY Radiator Repair?

To: "john donohoe" <gt6driver@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DIY Radiator Repair?
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:44:16 -0800
John,

I had some pinhole leaks in the tank on my TR3A.  I couldn't get the
radiator repaired properly because there was no way to remove it from the
car without major body work.   I used a combination of radiator sealer
inside, JB weld around the filler spout thingy (technical term), and then
some spray stuff.  I can get the brand names for you if you like.
Eventually it held pretty good.

Bob