Re: who should I send my instruments to?

Subject: Re: who should I send my instruments to?
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:28:25 -0800
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've never dealt with a gauge rebuilder, but it seems to me that anyone
that knows anything about Smith's instruments would know the calibration
number is printed right on the face of the speedo.  Using any other
calibration (eg to compensate for modern tires) will result in the
odometer and trip meter being off ... unless the rebuilder actually has
the parts to recalibrate the entire head.

Just my $.02 worth ...

Randall
59 TR3A