RE: TR3A Headlamp

To: "Justin Paxton" <justin@bexel.com>, "Triumph Newsletter" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Headlamp
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 09:14:06 -0500
Justin,

I used the Sylvania XtraVison hologen sealed beams. I got them at
AutoZone. These offer the 65W/55W spec common to today's cars.  I
could not safely drive my TR4 at night when I first got it with
the old 35W sealed beams.  Now the lighting level is as good as
my 99 Passat.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com